A lot of things waiting for me to settle ><...
I was like.... dying
assignment + presentation come on the same time...so called BUSY!
I still can't adapt to this kind of life...I mean seriously...
Since when google,yahoo,wikipedia become my friend??
I'm wondering too...
Everyday I will check in those website to search for information...
I still need to survive for 2 years+ in college...
So , no matter how... I've to use the fastest way to let myself adapt to it....
Okay, Next Topic...
This coming thursday, Veve going to KL *do business..
Early in the morning he need to drive himself to KL..
I've class with me on this thursday.... so, I can't go with him.. *sigh TT
Later I'll check my attendance with miss Tan...
If I never skip her class before,then this thursday I'm going to skip for once......
HOPEFULLY i can go with him.... God must bless me ~
No comments:
Post a Comment